- 넌 너무 매워. 매워 죽겠어
- You are too spicy. Deadly spicy.
- 홤 보다곤듄넘어가생일때사준사케머시기를욕조에쏟아붓고 가을방학을 빠방하게 튼 뒤 30분간 몸을담궜다 몸둥이에서 자꾸만 좋은냄새가 난다. 택시를 잡아타고 왕십리어딘가에 친구횽님누나이있는곳에 고기를먹으러간다 빨리 이 냄새가 가셨으면 좋겠다 기분이 야시꾸리하다
- As I poured Sake something which HwamBoDaGonDyunNumUh (Hwang Bo Rah) bought me on my b day into the bathtub and put on Fall Break at its full volume, I soaked myself for 30 minutes. My body smells good unceasingly. I’m taking a cab to somewhere in Wangshiplee where my friend bro sis are to have some meat. Wish this smell will disappear soon. Feels funky.
- 십분만에싹싹다먹어치웠다이제내몸에선고기냄새와김치냄새와아까그사케바쓰냄새가섞여서더더더더야시꾸리한냄새가날거같다안녕후다닥잘먹었어박썬 http://yfrog.com/65anknj
- I cleaned my plate within ten minutes Now, my body would smell really funky after the smells of meat, kimchi, and the sakebath from a while ago are mixed up Bye It was a great meal, Park Ssun (insert pic below)
- Pretending to stare at somewhere else (insert pic below)
@6002theMicky I will look forward to Saturday YooChunie YooChyonie YookChunYi(6002) YooTyeonie YootHyunie
(JYJ had a concert on that Saturday-InK)
YounHa:: (광주 콘서트 필에서 뵈요! 슈우웅 날아가는중. 빨리 뵙고 싶은걸요)
YounHa’s public tweet (I’ll see you at the concert in GwangJu! I’m in the middle of the flight. I hope to see you soon!)
@younhaholic 하하샵친구였구만 잘하고와요
@younhaholic HaHa You were my Shop friend Have a good concert
(He means Hair Salon. They go to the same salon.-InK)
- 신 화마트에서할인정보문자가날아들때가됐는데도통소식이없고,일어나거든저귀퉁에양말무덤을곱게깎아드려야지.하기는하는데내일은또내일의양말로.눈이야 오든지말든지.냉장고오른칸엔기어이꽃이피었구나.어이쿠!기어이해가뜨기는하는구나.이거참살맛이가시는가하더니뻔뻔시럽게그러고살어.잘
- It’s about time that Sale info text messages from ShinHwa Market would arrive, yet haven’t heard (from them) in a while, and when I get up, I’ll prettily carve down that pile of socks in the corner. I do what I can do, but tomorrow will have tomorrow’s own socks. Who cares whether it snows or not. A flower is finally blossomed out in the right container of the refrigerator. Ouch! By all means, the Sun rises. As I began to think that life is getting boring, I still have the brass to live. Well.
(As you’ve guessed, the flower means his food covered in mold… inside refrigerator. -InK ;P)
- 째째한 로맨스 시사회 갑니다. 새 양말 신었어요. 학교앞에 얼마만에 가는건지크하하 한평생을 아주그냥 불량학생으로
- I’m heading to the premiere of the movie “JJeJJeHan Romance.” I wore new socks. How long has it been since I visited the campus? LOL I’ve been a bad student for the whole life~
(That movie premiere was held in front of KeonGuk Univ, his school campus. And, he misspelled the title of this movie.
since the movie twisted the title a bit to be funny. ( His spelling of JJeJJeHan is the right way in general.) Anyway, a fan corrected his misspelling and requested him to post a review of the movie afterward. You will see his brief review below this. -InK)
- 대한민국 강짱이 드류베리모어보다 못할게 뭐가있나! 로맨틱코메디에서 여자주인공이 올라설 수 있는, 심지어는 ‘이룩한’ 새로운 경지를 목격했다.
- What’s there that Republic of Korea’s KangJJang (Choi Kang Hee’s nick name) cannot do better than Drew Barrymore! I’ve witnessed a new stage for a heroine of Romantic Comedies to step on, or even ‘accomplished.’
The team from MBC’s entertainment program ‘Infinity Challenge,’ actors Jang Hyuk and Yoo Ah In, and others have been chosen as 2010′s top ‘Black Collar Workers.’
What were your first impressions of <Sungkyunkwan Scandal> co-stars Yoo Ah In and Micky Yoochun? Was there any competition amongst the 3 kkot-mi-nams [literally, flower-pretty-boys]?
“I had thought Yoochun would be ‘weak and soft, a bit prickly,’ but when I met him he was actually incredibly manly and sentimental. And from the moment I met Ah In, his eyes weren’t ordinary. Enough that his gaze made me a little nervous [T/N: This is meant as a compliment]. As to competition, hmm…if we’re talking about looks, height more than face! Because all three of us are slender, I found myself wanting to look a bit bigger [by being taller].”
Source: High Cut interview with Song Joong Ki via Seider’s Naver blog (purpledoll3)
Translated by jaeshinah
*** LINK 1 (Naver) & LINK 2 (Youtube) TO THE VIDEO — many thanks to what_life & janjher!! ***
Guh-roh sahyung once looked like this?
On the 28th, a video from Yoo Ah In’s minor role in the 2003 SBS sitcom ‘Live Correctly’ was uploaded on a certain Internet community’s message board, receiving explosive interest from netizens.
PARK YOOCHUN – YOO AH IN – PARK MINYOUNG – SONG JOONG KI
An exclusive interview with the Jalgeum Four
<Sungkyunkwan Scandal> has ended. Although its ratings percentages never left the teens, it was so popular [among its viewers] that it became known for making ‘SKKS victims.’ We met the main reasons for the drama’s success–the Jalgeum Four.
Reported by Lee Young Min | Photographs by Y3 Media | Design by Lee Bora
[Cause I'm awesome, I translated all four parts. My OCD strikes again. Click under the cut and enjoy. ^^ --jaeshinah]
At the first worldwide concert of Dong Bang trio JYJ (Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu), the casts of KBS 2TV drama ‘SungKyunKwan Scandal’ were spotted attending the venue.
The ‘SungKyunKwan Scandal’ casts namely Song Jong Ki and Yu Ah in attended ‘JYJ Worldwide Concert in Seoul’ which started on November 27th at 8 pm. The two people were the members of ‘Jalgeum Trio’ in the drama along with Park Yoochun and their attendance indeed showed a strong friendship among these three actors. The only main characters in ‘SungKyunKwan Scandal’ who didn’t attend is Park Min Young who happened to have a shooting schedule at the same day.
Representatives of the two actors said, “Despite the freezing cold weather, they made their way to the venue to watch the concert. Eventhough the drama had been completed, they still sincerely stay in contact with each other.”
Today is the first concert of JYJ conducted in South Korea. Fans from China and all over Asia were seen gathering at the concert venue to watch the performance.
World famous concert director/choreographer Jeri Slaughter who is in charge to manage the Seoul concert has planned to build a roof screen with original dome structure on the concert venue for the first time, however due to hail fall since yesterday morning, the ‘concert’s roof’ was failed to complete as in the prior plan.
Meanwhile before starting the concert, JYJ sent their message of condolences on stage to all Yeonpyeongdo island victims.
Thanks to the girl who!@soompi for sharing
More pictures and fancam here.
Also, it seems that our Ah In has won some type of award?
What’s up everyone? This is truly Saturday hangover. I clean forgot yesterday was Friday! Bad me. I had such a mixed week, feeling both busy and relaxed at the same time (maybe too much relaxed haha)
- Check out the fancam and pictures of Yoo Ah In and Song Joong Ki@JYJ concert yesterday. (Thanks mathed2001 for compiling them) This SKKS bromance really explodes!
- A lot of reviews sent to me were marked as spam and I almost deleted them. So if you email me your review, expect a reply email from me. If I haven’t replied within 48 hours, please shoot me an email again. I apologize for the inconvenience. (Clarification: I’m the one who will collect the reviews, but if you want to to send yours to ancientkingdom unnie for English-Korean translation, please also CC me the email, so I can keep a record. I’m a stat freak!)
- There are a viikii page and a live journal community for Yoo Ah In nowadays. Check them out (links at blogroll)!
- Haven calls for volunteers: see this video page? There are so many new (old) youtube clips of Ah In that I can no longer keep it up to date. Would one or two of us here step up and take charge of that page-keeping it up to date by adding and organizing all the videos.?
I have the pleasure to post here on Haven “Eyes On! Yoo Ah In,” a video tribute that the fans at Baidu have poured their hearts into making for their fav star. The footages go nicely with the music, charting Ah In’s career from the beginning till now:
Please help share this video if you can and spread the love. Credit goes to Yoo Ah In Baidu.
Here is the download link
Big thanks to all the fans who help make this vid. Thanks mathed2001 for sharing and uploading. A big cyber hug from Haven^^
Yoo Ah In, who received much love from viewers through the drama ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal,’ has emerged as a strong candidate for the male lead role in the movie ‘Wandeukee’ [T/N: 'Wandeuk' is a name; 'Wandeukee' is how you would call out the name], raising anticipations that he may co-star alongside Chungmuro [T/N: Korea's version of Hollywood] character actor Kim Yoon Seok.
The movie ‘Wandeukee’ is based on an original bestelling novel [of the same name] and tells the coming-of-age story about a nineteen-year-old youth named Wandeuk who comes from a poor family, doesn’t do well in school, and is a rebellious troublemaker who refuses to lose to anyone in a fight. Wandeukee meets an eccentric teacher named ‘Dongju’ who, though originally Wandeuk’s sworn enemy, gradually transforms into a lovable advisor, and as Wandeuk learns kickboxing, he matures and finds both dreams and hope.