Sorry to butt in on tinysunbl & Asha’s theme, but there are a few random things I wanted to share/say and I didn’t know how to categorize this! Hehe please forgive ><
First, click on the beautiful painting of Yoo Ah In above to access our section on comics, drawings and posters, updated by the amazing Aylam. =)
Click under the cut for:
- Insanely HQ pictures/wallpapers for Esquire & Cine21
- Information about ordering Esquire Magazine, Dec. 2010 issue featuring our Ah In!
HQ photos and wallpapers!
- Color-filtered Esquire wallpapers, 1680*1050: click (click on the image to see it in its full-sized glory. Clicking on the maximized image again will close the window, so right-click and download to save)—credit: DC Inside
- The most unbelievably HQ Esquire photos I have managed to find so far–these have got to be actual size or larger: click—credit: DC Inside
- Slightly less-HQ Esquire photos, but these include a couple that are not in the link above: click—credit: DC Inside
- Cine21 wallpapers, 1680*1050: click (again, click images to enlarge and right-click to save)—credit: DC Inside
Ways to order Esquire, Dec. 2010 [READ EVERYTHING PLEASE]
- ONE. (English language) G-Market is now selling the December 2010 issue of Esquire Magazine HERE. It seems that you also get a 2011 leather diary for free with your purchase. Sweet. The issue with the girl with the gray sweater IS the correct one. If you want to make absolutely sure, scroll down to the contents listed under p. 326 and you will see a cute blurb about Yoo Ah In as Superman making an emergency landing in Bangkok. **Click here for ESTIMATED shipping costs for G-Market** (note that G-market estimates the weight of the magazine to be about 1kg)
- TWO. If for some reason you CANNOT order from G-Market, softy of Soompi fame (she did all the live re-caps of SKKS episodes—-I’m sure you all know who she is!) and I will be teaming up to buy a bulk order of the Esquire magazines and ship them to fans who are not in Korea. PLEASE NOTE the following!!
1) If you would like a copy, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ESQUIRE and a) your name, b) your mailing address, c) how many copies you want, d) whether you will pay by Paypal or Western Union (see point #4 below).
—> Fans near MANILA, PHILIPPINES: janjher has kindly offered to receive a bulk order on your behalf to lower shipping costs. Please email her (not me) at email@example.com by 11/26/2010 to finalize your order if you live close enough to Manila to meet up with her and receive your magazine!
—> Fans in INDONESIA: aoikarin has also offered to set up a bulk order! Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can participate in a meet-up around Makassar to receive your magazine!
—> If there are any fans in Singapore or other small cities/countries who are willing to organize a similar bulk order, leave a comment here or email me and I will update this space!
2) If you email me (or janjher/aoikarin) indicating your intention to buy, we assume you are 100% COMMITTING to buying a magazine. Please do not change your mind! Softy and I are taking a lot of time out of our lives to organize this for you><
3) Rough estimates of total magazine cost + shipping costs: ///// Asia (not including Russia or the Middle East): $10~15 USD ///// N. America, Europe, Australia, Russia, Middle East: $15~25 USD ///// S. America: $20~30 USD /////—–note that these are purely ESTIMATES, and may be higher OR lower depending on a variety of factors!! Regardless, if you commit to buying a magazine, you will have to pay however much the shipping cost comes out to!
4) PAYMENT must be made by a) PAYPAL (highly preferred: http://www.paypal.com) or b) WESTERN UNION. Note that Western Union fees can be very high. The wiring fees alone for this amount of money may be $15 USD or more—-again, make sure you are fully committed. Once you order, I will contact each of you personally and give you all the information you need to make your payment (that is, my Paypal email address/bank information).
5) DEADLINE TO ORDER!!: Wednesday, 11/30/2010, 11:59PM KST (Korean Standard Time). Again, the email is email@example.com.
**If you can order from G-Market, you will probably receive your magazine more quickly than if you order from me & softy. Just a note of warning! We both work full-time and it may take a few weeks to get all the orders purchased and mailed out**
OKAY. If there are any questions—-comment here or email me. I’m a bit terrified to press “publish” on this post, but—-deep breaths—-here goes!