<Insert link to our Yoo Ah In A-Z list>
Does this mean we have to study English, too, now?
I saw C–Crazy Horse–michin mal [crazy horse in Korean]… it was so funny..^^;; [This is because michin mal *is* how Goo Yong Ha explains the Chinese character-based name of ‘Gul-oh’ to Kim Yoon Shik, but ‘Gul-oh’ doesn’t ~really~ mean Crazy Horse, haha. It’s more like ‘untamable spirit of a certain legendary horse’ whose name I forgot… so the literal translation read really funny to Korean fans!]
Philosophy study, Twitter study, message board writing study, video editing study…..
There are too many things to study ㅜ.ㅜ
<COMMENTS to the above post>
1. It’s been a long time since I’ve used English…now with the mind of studying it again..hm………. (ㅡ_ㅜ)
2. What’s this? Is this site for the whole world? Their visitor numbers show people coming from all different countries…it’s well made.
3. This!!!! The English dictionary I ate and left leftovers of in senior year of high school I will have to chew and eat again!! eke
4. This person organized and uploaded all~ the words related to Ah In, A~Z,, it’s completely amazing ~ I can understand some English~ (it’s a relief that in school I liked English the most~ cause of Hong Sik-ee,,eke) [the fans think this list is made by only one person]
5. Puahaha..the person who wrote this is daebak….and she did a lot of research on Ah In-ssi….
—–> The cafe called Haven….the members of that Haven will probably end up improving their English ke
6. ㅠ0ㅠ English….. koo-koong~~!! Sudden faint…the English studying I didn’t even bother to do in school..
—–> I also tried to interpret it and gave up and I’m just listening to the love song^^;;
7. Puahaha~~ Really, Yoo Ah In is an actor through which his fans end up doing a lot~~~ kekekeke (she means his fans are learning English for him haha)
—–> If Ah In goes and works in Japan, we might have to learn Japanese too ke They say that SKKS is airing in Japan this winter
8. What the heck is this? Do I have to follow this too? Ah no.. ㅠ.ㅠ I might just pretend I don’t see it ㅠ.ㅠ (lol this isn’t cause she doesn’t like the Haven; it’s cause she’s scared of the English ahaha)
9. Keke it’s fun. You will be able to see my alphabet video soon…..
—–>[talking about the Drama City video that has Ah in’s first kiss] I was also surprised when I saw the video..now that I’ve tried that kind of thing I’m thinking I won’t in the future ke [kissing in the alleyway]
—————-> eke I honestly want them to shoot it again. My heart thumps and at the same time I feel like I’m becoming that girl… I must be a transforming girl…^^;;
10. I clicked and was shocked… I’m also going to pretend I didn’t see it… hehe [shocked cause of all the English words on the screen lolllllll]
11. Sudden faint… ㅜ.ㅜ
12. What’s this. I totally hate English…I have an incurable disease that makes my body instinctively freeze whenever I see English. Do I have to read this with a dictionary by my side?ㅠㅠ
—–> Kekeke If I get a Korean dictionary I will definitely upload this again..
13. English.. this…… I will pretend I didn’t hear it…
14. Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keke whoever made this is seriously a skilled person!!!!
15. I can basically understand the song, but this zigzagging path….. pa….ss!! If I study English here I might as well just go study abroad..!!
16. I just saw ‘Jaeshin’ and jumped out of there! Why are you doing this to me~ ㅠㅠ
17. ㅜㅜ I’m allergic to English~ I just recognized ‘Guh-roh’ and leftㅜㅜ
—–> I’m also awful at English, I just recognized the names of the movies and dramas… someone said they would make a Korean dictionary too^^
18. Haha do I have to study, this is too hard
^^ We love you Korean fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!