It’s been a a wonderful week(s) for our MOON & STAR . After his A-list Award for Style, (his first winning this year?), then came a successful MCing stints (in which he’s absolutely adorable with his signature shy, awkward smile/laugther and witty, unique mcing style and * pants *!), and now a numerous year end nomination (My fave the best couple nomination) . What a week for a fangirls heart and pandemonium @the preventoruim!
And so, while waiting for our YOO AH IN’s awards receiving time (I’m absolutely positive, he’ll be receiving a LOT, or else!), how about getting to know YOO time?
I’m not going to ask about your AGE, nope, I once read that asking a woman their age is a crime and rude. So not that…I won’t ask about your NAME, nope, that would be a cyber hazard…SAFETY first. I won’t ask for your Country either, coz, some wouldn’t want to be trace… (Anyone involve in a conspiracy theory here? Or being stalked by their cyber BF or Husbands? Just kidding here!)
But, seriously if our YOO AH IN someday visit this site, I believe he will be glad to see this kind of sharing, let me quote one of his interview as shared by Jaeshinah.
“Yoo Ah In, who is a child of the generation for whom self-expression and living are synonymous, is an unprecedented type of young star who communicates through Twitter and Cyworld with the world that swarms his life. When fans who gather at filming locations press their camera shutters, he takes pictures of them through his car window and uploads them online, and when reporters take out tape recorders, this actor says, “It’s unfair. I want to record and use it, too!” The 21st century actor Yoo Ah In who insists, “I’m a netizen, too”
We’ve been discussing about him endlessly, how about sharing something in return? (Crossing fingers on him visiting this site)
And so here are some Questions (feel free to add another if you have something that you wanted to ask..live curious guys!)
1. Are you a Proud ICOMYM(Inappropiate.Crush On a Much Younger Man) member or LSAYAFG member (Lucky Same Age/Younger Age Fan Girl)?
2. What is the meaning behind your Cyber/User name? anything special behind the name? Care to share?
3. If YOO AH IN is a native/local dish, what would he be? And Why?
4. If you’re working what work related term that reminds you of YOO AH IN, if you’re a student, what subject remind you of him? Why?
5. If you’re given a chance to meet our YOO AH IN (I’m hyperventilating just thinking about it!) and given a chance to ask just ONE QUESTION, what would it be?
6. What is the crazies’ thing you have done for our YOO AH IN/Fandom?
7. What’s your YOO AH IN favorite line/Quote/Interview?
8. Lastly, what is YOO AH IN to you?
(This is for me)
How do you say Merry Chrismas & Happy Yoo Ah In New Year in your native tounge?
The REVOLUTIONARY BOY said “ I feel friendship toward my fans”. Same here!
Nice to meet you all…YAIHaven family!
My Answer: Writter gets to answer first right? Uh, lucky me!
1. I am a proud ICOMYM member 😀
2. A group of friends promised each other to name their first daugther “Summer”. It was supposed to be my “future”daughter s’ name.
3.I’d say He’s the ADOBO, YAI ADOBO! Why, because its a versatile dish, it can be cook using any kind of meat (seafood, pork, chicken, etc). It can be eaten as is or with rice. It was a combination of different ingriedients such as vinegar, soysouce, a little bit of sugar and little bit of pepper . Combined together VIOLA! A wonderful dish! Just like our YOO AH IN.
4. Hating work right now, so can’t think of any…but maybe the internet…hahaha, because it’s amazing! Just like him 🙂
5.Do you have an English name? (D..mn! Can’t think of any!?? Hahahah, seriously!)
6. Buying a YAI magazine containing lauguage I do not understand..but still happy for doing it.
8. Right now, he is my Sanctuary…(the haven…my home)when the real world became unbearable..I just look him up, read his interviews and I’m ok.
I also wanted to share an absolutely wonderful expirience I had with YAI fandom. My first expirience, so I’m so glad that my first was unforgettable one…like finding a long lost friends and family (later I’ll post some pix if the girls gave their permission).